Press Release – Meet The Maker Nights at Martell’s
From a Millennium Restaurant Group press release…..
Meet the Maker Nights Bring Local Brewers and Winemakers to Martell’s
KALAMAZOO, Mich.– Every Wednesday from 5pm until 8pm during the summer, Millennium Restaurant Group-owned Martell’s will feature “Meet the Maker” nights, bringing local brewers, winemakers, and spirit makers to their dining room. Guests will be able to sample and taste special offerings, while learning the stories and lore behind their favorite locally-made beverages. There is no cost to attend.
Wednesday nights currently feature an outdoor grill on the patio, with a special summer-grill menu. The designated “Meet the Maker” nights will compliment the featured grill menu by offering guests the chance to try locally made drinks that pair well with the fresh summer food.
This is the third year of Meet The Maker at Martell’s, and arguably the strongest lineup to date. The experience of the event is unique each week: some new releases will be shared, old favorites will be available, beverages may available for retail, and more. Featured makers for the series are as follows:
- July 11-Bell’s Brewery-Kalamazoo, MI
- July 18-Brewery Vivant-Grand Rapids, MI
- July 25-Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales-Dexter, MI
- August 1-Arcadia Ales-Battle Creek, MI
- August 8-New Holland Brewing Co-Holland, MI
- August 15-Leelanau Cellars-Omena, MI
- August 22-St. Julian Winery, Forbidden Fruit Series-Paw Paw, MI
- August 29-Founders Brewing Co-Grand Rapids, MI
- September 5-B. Nektar-Ferndale, MI
Martell’s “Meet the Maker” takes place every Wednesday this Summer starting at 5pm. There is no extra cost to guests. For reservations (which are not required, but are suggested) or more information, call Martell’s at (269) 375.2105.